AKA the "Stubby Muddler", The Kirkwood is named after the most iconic street in our (other) hometown of Bloomington, IN. Small but mighty just like it's namesake.
We created this cocktail muddler because of our frustration with muddlers on the market today. They are either too short knuckle busters, coated with lacquer that peels off into your drink, metal and slippery when wet, or way too costly to be an every day tool. We wanted something that was a joy to use and didn't break the bank.
- Medium length (~9") but still tall enough to keep your knuckles off the tin
- Rounded top to fit comfortably in your palm
- Ribbed handle for additional grip
- A wide bottom to keep it from knocking the tin over
- A flat end with a rounded edge to treat delicate herbs well
- Made of Walnut American Hardwood, beautiful, super light, and tough
- Made in America in a +100 year old wood working shop
- Finished with a rub down of food safe oil to prevent rot
Don't forget to grab some Muddler Wax to keep your muddler in top shape!